Wow, it’s coming fast…here’s a list of things we still have to do:
- Meet with the banquet manager at our venue to go over final details
- Finalize the list of corsages and boutonnières needed for the florist
- Decide what to do about programs
- Do the seating arrangement
- Finalize our music lists for the reception
- Get ribbon for the cake
- Get some scrapbooking markers for the guest book
- Find out what time our rehearsal is actually going to start, so I can let people know about the rehearsal dinner
My mom is working on the centerpieces, so I’m not that worried about that.
I’m assuming I’m going to have to go back to the bridal shop for another fitting…I’m just waiting for them to call me.
My headpiece is supposedly on its way to me.
Umm…am I forgetting something? What am I forgetting?